Abuja to Onitsha, Anambra State by Road
If in your subsequent journey you are planning to travel from Abuja to Onitsha, Anambra State, then this guide is for you and no one else.
- 1. Abuja to Onitsha by Road Quick Facts
- 2. Cost of Abuja to Onitsha Buses
- 3. Travel Time from Abuja to Onitsha
- 4. What to Pack for the Journey
- 5. Frequently Asked Questions
We are going to provide you with all the necessary details you need before embarking on your journey.
But first, let’s take a look at some quick facts.
Abuja to Onitsha by Road Quick Facts
- Distance: 486.9 km
- Route: via A2
- Time of Travel: 8 hr 17 min (via A2)
- Bus Ticket Price: $18 – $20 (N7,500 – N9,000)
Cost of Abuja to Onitsha Buses
The cost of transportation from Abuja to Onitsha is approximately $20 or N9,000. This price, however, depends on a number of factors.
Some of the factors may include things like the transport Company, convenience, and whether there are any special packages the transport company provides for its passengers.
Travel Time from Abuja to Onitsha
Some of the factors that help determine the bus travel time for the Abuja-Onitsha journey include:
- Nature of road and the route taken
- The engine strength and speed of the vehicle
- Traveling demand based on season
- Driver’s skills
What to Pack for the Journey
Depending on the purpose of your traveling, here are a few tips on what you may need to carry along for this journey:
- It is strongly recommended that you pack light. Depending on how long you are staying in Onitsha, you may want clothes you can ordinarily wear for a couple of days without getting stained.
- If you have to carry heavy luggage, make sure you are in the park early so your luggage will not get cramped.
- Carry a backpack, unless you necessarily need a large handbag.
Important Travel Tips
- Go for window seats if you can get to the park early. You need to be having a nice view as you travel.
- Get ready for changes in weather. Carry a sweater and scarf.
- You may be tired at the end of the journey due to stretches and bumps on the road. Make provision for pain reliever.
- Keep your luggage within your eyesight at all times.
- Be in contact with someone at home and/or your destination so that they keep track of your journey.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much is Abuja to Anambra by road?
The fare from Abuja to Onitsha is approximately $20 (N9,000). This fare may vary due to a number of factors though.
Which transport company goes to Onitsha?
The best transport company plying this road is Peace Mass Transit (PMT).
How far is it from Abuja to Onitsha?
Abuja to Onitsha is approximately 486.9 km driving by road via A2.
Can I drive from Abuja to Onitsha?
Yes, of course. You can drive your way from Abuja to Onitsha. The 486.9 km journey will take you approximately 8 hr 17 min.
How much is transport fare from Abuja to Awka?
You will spend approximately $27 (N12,000) from Abuja to Awka.
For your best travel and relocation guide, stay with AroundAbuja.com.
Thank you for reading this article, and have a nice trip.