Accountant at HTS Farms Limited
About the Company
At HTS Farms Limited, our mission is to successfully connect agricultural enterprises with one another, their clients, and pertinent information through the use of technology. In order to offer our customers the greatest quality products at competitive prices for both domestic and international markets, we collaborate with a number of farms.
We are hiring for the role listed below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Kado, Abuja
Candidates will communicate and offer general support while reviewing and auditing the business’ transactional activity.
Job Roles and Responsibility
- processing information from the time an invoice is received until the transaction is complete through the sales and purchase ledgers.
- Bank statement reconciliation with the purchase, sales, and payment voucher ledgers.
- Budget monitoring, stock taking, stock reconciliation, and monthly stock valuation.
- the preparation of monthly financial statements and the reconciliation of interbank accounts.
- Upkeep of F&B cash balance records and general ledger reconciliation of cash revenues and outgoings
- uphold the department’s information holdings’ security.
- keeping track of and maintaining tax compliance (VAT and others)
Our Ideal Candidate
- Candidates should have at least 5 years of relevant experience and a B.Sc. in accounting.
- possess the ability to perform under pressure in a quick-paced setting.
- The ability to utilize Microsoft Office, the Microsoft Operating System, particularly Excel, and accounting software (such as NAV, SAGE:-Peachtree, Quick Book, Daceasy, etc.), must be demonstrated.
- Has to be a Woman
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Position as the subject of the email.