Chef at Management FIRST, Abuja
Our client, Management FIRST, is recruiting for the position below.
Job Title: Chef
Job Type: Full-time
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Chefs must be masters in ensuring food quality and keeping kitchen equipment in good working order in order to work well with other kitchen personnel.
- Should possess extensive knowledge of continental cuisine.
- Ought to be well-versed in baking
- Prepare the kitchen by setting up cooking tools and supplies such as knives, pans, and kitchen scales.
- Examine each recipe and collect all required components.
- Prepare meals quickly.
- Be sure the platter is presented attractively.
- Cooks should be under your supervision, and you should offer assistance when necessary.
- To accommodate the demands and requests of clients, slightly alter recipes (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy).
- Watch the supply of food and place orders.
- Verify the food’s freshness and toss anything that has expired.
- Try new recipes and recommend fresh ingredients.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area and be ready to take corrections.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Candidates should have between three and five years of work experience and a bachelor’s degree.
N120,000 – N250,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.