Chef at Grabbo Fertility Clinic, Gwarimpa
About the Clinic
In Gwarimpa, Abuja, there is a top-notch fertility clinic called Grabbo Fertility Clinic. GFC is a top provider of IVF and fertility care in Nigeria with more than ten years of combined expertise in diagnosing and treating infertility. The Grabbo Fertility Clinic reaffirms its commitment to helping everyone and providing hope to those who have given up. The Grabbo Fertility Clinic is prepared and equipped to look after your children. We have staff members with pediatric life support certification who have handled patients from infancy to young adulthood. A remarkable accomplishment in the field of clinical fertility care is the Grabbo Fertility Clinic Gwarinpa.
The brand-new, 13,700-square-foot, three-story reproductive center will provide our patients with the most up-to-date fertility technologies and patient comfort. With a bigger, more modern facility, GFC will be able to assist even more infertile or struggling with reproduction individuals who want to have a family.
Visit grabbofertilityclinic.com to learn more.
Job Title: Chef
Location: Gwarimpa (Abuja)
Job Type: Full-Time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Putting together delicious meals for our clients.
- Make certain that the raw materials and ingredients acquired are correctly maintained in functional refrigerators and hygienic storage spaces. Make certain that the final products and ingredients you purchase are fresh.
- In order to prepare meals on time for the day’s service, keep an eye on the kitchen crew.
- Watch over the distribution of the meals prepared for the day’s work.
- Maintain a tidy and secure work environment, including how you handle dishes, equipment, and utensils.
- Uphold strict guidelines for food safety and hygiene
- Examining the freshness of the food and ingredients.
- Working efficiently and within the allotted time.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of the kitchen, its furnishings, and its tools.
- Assisting our kitchen manager in inspiring and guiding the team.
Our Ideal Candidate
- At least a High School Diploma
- 1 year minimum of experience in the kitchen
- Required: A higher education degree or relevant work experience
- Prior employment in positions linked to food and beverage service and food preparation.
- Extensive knowledge of cooking hot and cold foods.
- Excellent practical knowledge of acceptable health and sanitation rules.
- Possesses the ability to use food processors, slicers, mixers, grinders, etc.
- Capable of handling tasks in a busy atmosphere
- Working knowledge of kitchen operations.comprehensive knowledge of food safety and health laws.
- Outstanding time-management and planning abilities.
- The capacity to cooperate in a group. diligence and focus on detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
For inquiries WhatsApp: 08037268905.
Additionally, our guide on how to get around Abuja is your surest platform to living in Abuja as a young person. You can also check out our list of highly lucrative in-demand skills and position yourself for job opportunities in Abuja.
To further help young people living in Abuja, we have equally listed the highest-paying side hustles you can start in Abuja with little or no experience. Don’t forget to subscribe and register on our platform for more insights on how to have a fruitful stay in Abuja.