Chief Risk Officer at Norrenberger Financial Group
Providing a variety of financial products and services in asset management, investment banking, and securities trading customized to our various investor’s needs and expectations, Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services organization. The Securities & Exchange Commission issues permit and enforce regulations to our component companies (SEC).
Job Title: Chief Risk Officer
Job Type: Full-Time
- Control the creation and application of the organization’s risk appetite, tolerance, and limit levels.
- Support the Board’s and Management’s efforts to establish and disseminate risk management guidelines, appetite for risk, and risk limitations.
- Organize the discovery, evaluation, and logging of business hazards related to operations and procedures.
- Specify the enterprise risk management framework and lay out the rules for creating and putting into effect ancillary policies and procedures.
- Ensure that line management’s business plans and risk policy are aligned by incorporating risk concerns into strategic decision-making.
- To ensure portfolio optimization, implement risk transfer and diversification measures that are consistent with the risk/reward profile.
- Contribute to decisions about how to allocate capital and resources.
- A culture of risk awareness should be established and maintained, and chances should be provided for the company to learn from its mistakes and from current issues through ongoing communication, training, and development.
- The Board should be kept informed on compliance with the organization’s risk structure and policies.
- Serve as the organization’s point of contact for inquiries from investors and regulators on risk management issues.
- Create a risk monitoring system that complies with Basel I, Basel II, and Basel III standards for identifying, analyzing, and reducing risk factors.
- Develop and implement a credit risk management strategy for the group’s credit department as well as establish a credit rating system for the organization.
- Define the process and rules for forming the credit committee, the ALCO committee, etc.
- Ensure that the Risk Management department provides the Group and its clients with high-quality, professional services in the area of risk management.
- To guarantee optimal risk control, suggest and maintain appropriate approval procedures for all transaction types.
- Make sure that classified loans are reported and handled correctly in the Group’s system.
- Create processes and regularly run Profitability and Risk analyses for the Group
- presiding over the committees for risk and compliance and portfolio management
- Create methods and procedures for the Risk Management Department’s predictive dynamic monitoring.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Candidates should have a Master’s degree and at least 12 years of professional experience.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements should send their applications and resumes to email@example.com with the job title as the subject line.
Additionally, our guide on how to get around Abuja is your surest platform to living in Abuja as a young person. You can also check out our list of highly lucrative in-demand skills and position yourself for job opportunities in Abuja.
To further help young people living in Abuja, we have equally listed the highest-paying side hustles you can start in Abuja with little or no experience. Don’t forget to subscribe and register on our platform for more insights on how to have a fruitful stay in Abuja.