What is the Distance Between Abuja and Yenagoa?
In this travel guide, we will answer the questions and give tips to everybody who wants to travel from Abuja to Yenagoa and wants to know the distance between Abuja and Yenagoa by road.
- 1. Abuja to Yenagoa Quick Facts
- 2. What is the distance between Abuja and Yenagoa by road?
- 3. Cost of Traveling from Abuja to Yenagoa by Road
- 4. Cost of Traveling from Abuja to Yenagoa by air
- 5. Choosing a Bus from Abuja to Yenagoa
- 6. Tips for First-Time Travellers
Let’s get some quick facts about Abuja to Yenagoa.
Abuja to Yenagoa Quick Facts
- Distance by road: 667.2 km via A2
- Fastest Route: Via A2
- Travel Duration by road: 10 hr 58 min
- Travel duration by air: 1 hr (plus 1 hr to taxi from Port Harcourt to Yenagoa)
- Bus Ticket Price: $22 – $25
- Flight Ticket: $178 – $274
What is the distance between Abuja and Yenagoa by road?
The fastest route from Abuja to Yenagoa by road is the A2 federal road. On this route, you are expected to eat up an approximate distance of 667.2 km.
Traveling from Abuja to Yenagoa stretched over this distance takes about 10 hours and 58 minutes. Don’t forget the everyday factors that affect arrival times, especially on Nigerian roads.
- Bad roads
- The number of checkpoints encountered while traveling.
- Weather conditions at the time of travel.
Cost of Traveling from Abuja to Yenagoa by Road
Abuja to Yenagoa by road price is on average between $22 and $25. However, prices might vary for different travel companies and at different times. These factors might include:
- Festive periods.
- Fuel pump prices at the time.
- Availability of passengers willing to travel at the time.
Cost of Traveling from Abuja to Yenagoa by air
There is no direct flight from Abuja to Yenagoa. However, you can fly from Abuja to Port Harcourt and then take a taxi from Port Harcourt to Yenagoa. This costs about $178 – $274 and takes about 2 hours.
Choosing a Bus from Abuja to Yenagoa
While there are so many companies plying this road, it is in your best interest to choose a bus that meets your needs and standard.
Here are a few things to consider.
Your pocket matters. It is always good if you work with your budget while selecting the best bus to board on this Abuja – Yenagoa journey.
If your budget is not in line with what the transport company is charging, kindly look for another one. There are many companies plying that road.
Pick a bus that you will very convenient in during the journey. Check the seating arrangement, check the vehicle strength, and check everything you need to check before you pay for your ticket.
Also, remember to put aside extra cash if you want to travel in an air conditioned bus as they always are more expensive to travel with.
The proximity of the Terminal to your Home
It is always advisable to use the bus terminals closest. It would save you some precious time and most time give you an extra advantage while making inquiries.
Be sure to ask questions about the route the bus is plying. If you have reservations, please look for other options that you are okay with.
Tips for First-Time Travellers
- Empty your bowels before leaving your house.
- Keep your most valuable possessions in sight. Only heavy luggage should get into the trunk.
- Be sure to take the seats by the window, if you would want to feed your eyes on the scenery whilst travelling.
- Fill in your personal information on the passenger manifesto sheet or booklet provided by the transport company.
- Be careful about what you take while still traveling so as to save yourself the embarrassment of stomach upsets.
- Be careful while socializing with other passengers because some people have malicious intentions
Enjoy your trip.