What is the Distance from Abuja to Birnin Kebbi?
Are you thinking of traveling from Abuja to Birnin Kebbi by road and would want to know the distance and time it would take to travel from Abuja to Birnin Kebbi?
- 1. Quick Facts
- 2. What is the distance from Abuja to Birnin Kebbi by Road?
- 3. What is the distance from Abuja to Birnin Kebbi by Air?
- 4. How much is Abuja to Birnin Kebbi by Road?
- 5. How much is Abuja to Birnin Kebbi by Air?
- 6. Things to Consider when Choosing a Bus from Abuja to Birnin Kebbi
- 7. Important Travel Tips
Birnin Kebbi is the capital of Kebbi State and the headquarters of the Gwandu Emirate. The main tribes in the state are predominantly Hausa and Fulani with Islam being the most practiced religion.
Let’s get some quick facts before we proceed into the details.
- Distance by Road: 651.2 km
- Distance by Air: 521 km (281 nautical miles)
- Fastest Route: Via Katangora – Jega Road/A1
- Duration by Road: 10 hr 2 min
- Duration by Air: 5 hours
- Bus Ticket price: $24 – $40
- Flight Ticket price: $177 – $237
What is the distance from Abuja to Birnin Kebbi by Road?
On average, it takes approximately 10 hr 2 min to travel from Abuja to Birnin Kebbi which covers over 651.2 km. This estimated time can sometimes differ due to some factors:
- The route taken
- Weather conditions during the journey
- Number of police checkpoints on the road
What is the distance from Abuja to Birnin Kebbi by Air?
The distance between Abuja to Birnin Kebbi by air is 281 nautical miles. This is equivalent to 521 kilometers. The flight takes an estimated time of 5 hours.
How much is Abuja to Birnin Kebbi by Road?
The cost of transportation from Abuja to Birnin Kebbi by road is from $24 to $40. The cost of transportation might however differ amongst transport companies from time to time due to some factors:
- During festivity periods.
- The number of buses available.
- The state/condition of the vehicle.
How much is Abuja to Birnin Kebbi by Air?
The average cost for flight tickets from Abuja to Birnin Kebbi is $177 – $237. The average flight time from Abuja to Birnin Kebbi is s hours.
Things to Consider when Choosing a Bus from Abuja to Birnin Kebbi
When choosing a bus for any journey, there are a couple of things you need to put into cognizance. Here are a few things to consider when choosing a bus for your Abuja-Birnin Kebbi trip.
The bus route is a very important factor one needs to put into consideration. You can find out this route right from the booking seat. Pick the bus that plies the route you are most comfortable with.
Always work with your budget. How much you are willing to pay for transport fare is a serious determining factor for the kind of bus you will choose.
Consider your timing. This is very important. At what time do you want to reach Birnin Kebbi? What time do you intend to leave Abuja?
These questions and more of the likes will help determine the kind of bus you will board.
Yes, you have to put your comfort into consideration also. If you would take a bus that seats 3 or 4 people in a row or you would rather prefer air-conditioned buses, or you would rather travel by Uber or taxi. You must however remember that comfort comes with extra costs
Important Travel Tips
We have a couple of suggestions, especially for people visiting Birnin Kebbi for the first time. Here we go:
- Get some proper rest the night before you embark on your journey.
- Empty your bowels before leaving your home.
- Keep your valuables where you can see them, number them if possible, and make sure they are properly sealed.
- Do not over-socialize with some passengers because some people might be traveling with criminal intentions.
- Ensure that you maintain a steady communication flow with someone at home or the destination you are going. If you fear that you may run out of battery, carry a power bank along.
- Be careful of what you eat so as to avoid stomach upsets.
Hope that this article helps in facilitating your trip from Abuja to Birnin Kebbi. Welcome to the home state of the Argungu Fishing Festival.
With this AroundAbuja.com says: enjoy your trip and enjoy your stay.