Environmental Health Officer at Sheraton Abuja Hotel – Marriott International
About the Company
With over 4,100 hotels spread across 79 countries and headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland, the United States, Marriott International is a major global lodging firm. In its most recent fiscal year, it posted revenues of around $14 billion. Its origins can be found in a root beer stand J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott established in Washington, D.C., in 1927.
More than 361,000 Marriott employees are employed globally in corporate offices and managed or franchised properties. Marriott has regularly been praised for being a top employer and having excellent business ethics. The business also oversees the prestigious Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® programs, which have a combined membership of over 49 million.
We are hiring for the role listed below:
Job Title: Environmental Health Officer
Job Type: Full-Time
YOU WIL ALSO LIKE: Senior Lecturer, Mass Communication at Nile University of Nigeria
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- The environmental health officer monitors and enforces legislation pertaining to health and hygiene.
- Additionally, they look into incidents like pollution, noise complaints, hazardous contamination, pest infestations, or food poisoning outbreaks.
- They are likely to spend time in the neighborhood they serve looking at properties, gathering information about incidents, and giving advise.
- Provide employers with environmental health advice
- Reporting compilation
- Conduct training.
- Examining complaints, such as those of pests or food poisoning
YOU WILL ALSO LIKE: Executive Assistant at eHealth4everyone
Our Ideal Candidate
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Having the ability to communicate with people of diverse backgrounds to explain laws and processes.
- Paying close attention to details Analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Recognized as an equal opportunity employer is Marriott International. We support maintaining an inclusive, people-first culture and employing a diverse staff. We are committed to not discriminating on any legally protected grounds, including handicap and veteran status, as well as any additional grounds.
To further help young people living in Abuja, we have equally listed the highest-paying side hustles you can start in Abuja with little or no experience. Don’t forget to subscribe and register on our platform for more insights on how to have a fruitful stay in Abuja.