Executive Assistant at eHealth4everyone
A digital health company called eHealth4everyone, founded in Nigeria (Africa), uses information technology and data science to improve the delivery of healthcare services. Our approach at eHealth4Everyone uses information and technology with the end objective of saving lives. If having health care is a right, then our team’s proven digital health solutions and know-how shouldn’t be considered a privilege.
We are hiring for the role listed below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Job Type: Full-Time
The Executive Assistant’s job is to further the CEO’s capacity for growth, development, and efficient and effective management of the company. He or she may occasionally be obliged to perform in the CEO’s place, and act as the company’s initial point of contact with customers, employees, and other business relations.
We are looking for someone with strong organizational skills, a love of technology, leadership potential, and the capacity to deliver first-rate administrative support with practical knowledge of necessary hardware/software.
YOU WILL ALSO LIKE: Finance Intern at Save the Children
Roles and Responsibilities
- Creating papers such as reports and memos.
- Calendar control
- Taking messages from callers and channeling them to the appropriate team member.
- keeping accurate minutes of meetings.
- Utilizing a variety of programs, such as word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Incoming faxes, mail, memoranda, and submissions are read, examined, and distributed as necessary.
- Support the administration generally.
- Filing and retrieving reports, documents, and company information.
- Gathering information and performing research to create documents for management and the CEO to review and deliver.
- Assisting in meeting preparation and enabling them.
Our Ideal Candidate
- The minimum requirement for candidates is a degree in business administration, law, or a course closely related.
- Candidates need to be tech aware and have at least a year of relevant experience.
- Candidates must live in Abuja and be available for weekend work.
- The capacity to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and attention to detail
- The utmost discretion An advantage is having prior virtual assistant experience.
YOU WILL ALSO LIKE: Senior Lecturer, Mass Communication at Nile University of Nigeria
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st October, 2022.
Note: Select your position of interest and submit your application. Kindly ensure you upload an updated CV.