Field Service Engineer at NEC West Africa
Government, telecommunications companies, mobile network operators, network service providers, and businesses receive innovative solutions from NEC West Africa. They deliver carrier-grade solutions with enterprise-class services, maintenance, and support spanning infrastructure, safety, communications, and digital. Our solutions are broad and closely integrated.
We are hiring for the role listed below:
Job Title: Field Service Engineer
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Delta, Edo, Lagos, Nasarawa, Oyo, and Taraba
Job Type: Full-time
YOU WILL ALSO LIKE: Solar Engineer at Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited
- Doing preventative maintenance on all technical equipment (generators and air conditioners) on construction sites to prevent the need for corrective maintenance.
- The escalation of problems that could result in total failure or the designation of defects as Leve1(urgent)&2(High)
- Upkeep of battery backup, solar and rectifier installations.
- Ensure end users or the line reporting chain receive quick delivery of all daily, weekly, and monthly reports on all site maintenance activities.
- Appropriately complete all relevant templates, including job cards, diesel receipt forms, and the site inspection report sheet.
- The first point of contact with outside organizations on site is to supervise vendors.
- Send all problems to the designated Field Supervisor for escalation.
- Whenever necessary, ensure public power supply is accessible and appropriately escalating defects.
- To prevent downtime, perform minor on-site repairs for technical equipment (generators, rectifiers, and air conditioners).
- To prevent outages and increase MTTR, respond to calls as soon as possible.
- Make sure the janitorial on the site is clean and safe.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Candidates should have a minimum of an SSCE or OND degree and 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in a comparable position.
N1,320,000.00 / Annum.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter (applying for the role) to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location e.g. Field Service Engineer (Abuja) as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st December 2022.