How Many Hours is Makurdi to Abuja by Road?
For those looking for the answer to “how many hours is Makurdi to Abuja by road”, this article is your most useful resource.
Makurdi is the capital of Benue State, the food basket of the Nation. It is located in the North Central Sub-region of Nigeria and is known for its rich cultural heritage in addition to the abundant food supply.
If you are traveling from Makurdi to Abuja for whatsoever reason, seat tight as this article breaks down the cost implication, how to get a bus, and other necessary detail you require for the trip.
But first, let’s have a summary of what you are about to read:
Abuja to Makurdi Quick Facts
- Fastest Route: via A234 and Makurdi-Jos Rd/Makurdi-Lafia Road/A3
- Distance by Road: 292.5 km
- Duration of Travel: 5 hours and 3 minutes
- Price: $9 (N4,000)
How Much is Makurdi to Abuja by Road?
To travel from Makurdi to Abuja, you will spend about $9. When other things are included in the equation, this price may go either up or down.
Many factors account for the bus ticket price from Makurdi to Makurdi. Some of these factors include the Transport Company, the season of travel, the nature of the vehicle, sitting arrangement and convenience, road situations, and so on.
How Many Hours is Makurdi to Abuja By Road?
Approximately, the journey from Makurdi to Abuja by road will take 5 hours and 3 minutes. There are other factors, however, that may slow down or fast-track the journey.
This travel time is just a calculated average, all things being equal.
Distance from Makurdi to Abuja by Road
It takes about 5 hours and 3 min to get to Makurdi from Abuja. This is the distance taken via the 292.4 km A234 and Makurdi-Jos Rd/Makurdi-Lafia Road/A3 route.
Buses Connecting Abuja and Makurdi
The following transport companies have proven reputable over time. Hence, we recommend that when traveling from Makurdi to Abuja, you start making your choice from the list provided.
Take a look at these transport companies and what they have to offer:
- Departure Terminal: Area 3
- Phone: 08065352641, 08189469755
- Price: $7- $9
- Departure Terminal: Nyanya, Abuja, FCT
- Phone: 07036080449
- Price: $7
You will notice a variation in the transport fare based on the company. Other factors that can affect price changes include:
- The type of vehicle
- The vehicle’s engine strength
- Extra services, etc.
Some Travel Tips for You
Here are a few tips to keep handy:
- Sit by the window side. You have to get to the park early if you want to get window seats.
- Prepare for any changes in weather as you are traveling to an entirely different region of the country.
- Get some pain relievers because there are bound to be bumps and stretches on the road
- Road signs are important; always keep an eye on them to know your bearing.
- Be in contact with someone at your destination via text messages and phone calls.
- Your luggage should not be far from you at any point in time throughout the duration of the journey.
Around Abuja always provides you with accurate travel information you need within and outside the country.
Always keep a date with us.