HR Manager Jobs at Dream Labs (Nig) Ltd
About Dream Labs (Nig) Ltd
We are a top IT company in Abuja, Nigeria, that uses technology to design creative solutions to increase employee productivity, automate business processes, and build more effective systems for enterprises.
Strategic teams made up of our in-house professionals are set up for maximum performance and a wide range of partner ecosystems. Our domain expertise is based on years of experience spanning numerous sectors and a solid knowledge of the geography of Nigeria. Our organizational structure is domain-driven, and our internal experts are taught to build capability in pertinent areas, making it easy to guarantee rapid reaction and predictable results.
We also provide our clients with a full consultative based approach to identify their needs and help build highly innovative and efficient solutions across the entire enterprise value chain. This is done with the aid of relevant technology know-how, in-depth industry expertise, and innovative financing mechanisms.
- Assist the various managers and team leads in maximizing HR performance.
- Recruitment, onboarding, capacity building, and employee retention are all part of talent management.
- Policy recommendations and implementation for compensation and benefits.
- Plan, implement, and support the individual training and development of each employee.
- Be sure that HR is following all legal and regulatory standards.
- Create explicit HR policies and make sure that they are followed.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 3+ years of HR experience and a bachelor’s degree in business management, human resources, or a related discipline.
- Comprehensive understanding of HR best practices and labor laws.
- Salary (between N170,000 and N300,000 per month), bonuses, and allowances are competitive.
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- A stunningly inspiring workspace.
- Opportunity to work in a fast-paced workplace with talented, ambitious people.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
If you desire this job and want to relocate to Abuja, our guide on the cheapest places to live in Abuja is your surest guide.