NYSC Job in Abuja at Winock Limited
About the Company
Winock is a holding company established in Nigeria with the goal of offering microbusinesses an ecosystem of sustainable services via subsidiary firms that have been properly registered and granted licenses. We are motivated to offer services to micro-enterprises since they make substantial contributions to social wealth creation and economic sustainability.
We are hiring for the role listed below:
Job Title: Finance & Account Officer (NYSC Member)
Job Type: NYSC Member
Job Roles and Responsibility
- Disbursements of loans are posted every day.
- Posting of Daily Expenses.
- Daily Posting of Customer Collections
- Daily posting of customer investment deposits.
- Creating and transmitting loan contracts for customers
- Keep precise records of all the posting’s source papers.
- Start a payment on the bank platform.
- Work with the finance assistant to phone overall posting tickets on a daily basis.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A 2nd Class Upper B.Sc. or an Upper Credit HND in accounting, finance, or a similar discipline is required of candidates.
- Should be an active Corp Member.
- Must reside in Abuja.
Salary: N35,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested NYSC members should visit the Application page and apply.
Application Closing Date
22nd September 2022.
Additionally, our guide on how to get around Abuja is your surest platform to living in Abuja as a young person. You can also check out our list of highly lucrative in-demand skills and position yourself for job opportunities in Abuja.
To further help young people living in Abuja, we have equally listed the highest-paying side hustles you can start in Abuja with little or no experience. Don’t forget to subscribe and register on our platform for more insights on how to have a fruitful stay in Abuja.