Product Manager at Milsat Technologies
Product Manager job in Abuja at Milsat Technologies
An African-focused firm called Milsat Technologies uses the power of GIS to create and construct models, workflows, strategies, and solutions that are straightforward and adaptable enough to be used in African nations.
We are a data acquisition as a service (DaaS) business whose primary goal is to develop location data gathering technologies, processes, and indigenous analytical ideas exclusively for the African environment. Our clients come from a variety of sectors, including the government, non-profit organizations, marketing, location consulting, and demography. At Milsat Technologies, our assurance in offering a high-quality multivariate dataset sets us apart in our sector. We take pleasure in offering the greatest customer service, data services, and business cultures.
We are hiring for the role listed below:
Job Title: Product Manager
Salary: N200,000 – N300,000 monthly
- A creative and vivacious person is what we’re searching for to aid with our product development.
- You will manage interactive dashboards and custom apps at Milsat as a product manager, making sure that the company’s standards are met and upheld.
- You will assume full responsibility for particular product capabilities and features, which includes conducting product discovery and developing strategies for the best possible product performance and result.
Roles and Responsibility
- Be in charge of all product management for the geospatial engineering team and products, including tools for collecting sensor and non-sensor data, bespoke product design, and map features linked to geographic information systems (gis).
- Provide analysis on prioritizing and trade-offs about implementation challenges based on restrictions, dependencies, costs, resource allocations and customer benefits.
- Give our engineers a clear view of the value that customers receive by having a thorough understanding of the market, customers, competitors, and technology.
- Work closely with the technical and operational teams and other Milsat positions to identify the most effective approaches to address both internal and external customer issues.
- Create and improve a library of marketing-focused statistics and documentation, including factsheets, data collection procedures, and competitive comparisons, to strengthen our sales/commercial message.
- Take part in customer-facing events like client demonstrations.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or a technical subject connected to those fields, or comparable work experience
- 3+ years of product management experience in a data-focused position
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment Drive for product-led solutions and a grasp of consumer concerns
- Good understanding of product discovery methods and success metrics (e.g. OKRs)
- Strong analytical, prioritization, and project management skills.
- The capacity to assess industry technology advancements and platforms.
- Ability to effectively communicate your strategy to management or larger audiences by condensing complicated subjects and challenges into a clear, easily understood narrative.
- Strong communication abilities that guarantee unambiguous messaging
- The capacity to encourage and inspire teams with your vision
- A desire to always learn new things and advance your skills
- Positivity and willingness to discuss specifics of the material you or your team are building.
- The chance to work with the first geospatial businesses in Africa focusing on the continent’s future in location data and location intelligence.
- Be tolerant, open, and international.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
If you are interested in the job and wish to relocate, our platform Arounabuja will provide you with all you need to know including the cheapest places to live in Abuja. We also have a long list of side hustles in Abuja you can engage in to complement your income.