Project and Technical Coordinator MMS at Nutrition International
About Nutrition International
A Canadian-based international non-governmental organization (NGO) called Nutrition International (NI), formerly known as Micronutrient Initiative, is committed to enhancing the health and nutrition of mothers, children, and teenagers. Because nutrition is the difference, we at Nutrition International make a difference.
Our worldwide workforce of over 400 individuals, working in 13 offices across 11 countries with a single mission: improving nutrition to alter the lives of those who need it most, is woven into the very fabric of our strategy.
We are hiring for the role listed below:
Job Title: Project and Technical Coordinator MMS
Job Type: Full-Time
Because nutrition is the difference, we at Nutrition International make a difference. Our worldwide workforce of over 600 individuals, working in 13 offices across 11 countries with a single mission: improving nutrition to alter the lives of those who need it most, is woven into the very fabric of our strategy.
We want to hear from you if you are a driven and enthusiastic person who shares our belief that better nutrition can make the world a better place, wants to leave the world a little bit better than they found it, and is looking to join a global team with a clear vision.
The Program Operations Unit at Nutrition International is in charge of making sure that the organization’s core program interventions—including program development, design, planning, implementation, monitoring and reporting, and grant management—are carried out efficiently and effectively. This includes establishing annual operational planning, budgeting, and review processes. The unit is made up of a multinational team of experts spread across our 10 core nations in Asia, Africa, and our headquarters in Ottawa, Canada.
The project and technical coordinator will provide direction and support for this project’s implementation, project planning, monitoring, and reporting, as well as any further initiatives that may be undertaken in the future that fall within this portfolio.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- In charge of managing the research study on MMS deployment in Nigeria for NI.
- The project and technical coordinator will provide direction and support for this project’s implementation, project planning, monitoring, and reporting, as well as any further initiatives that may be undertaken in the future which fall within this portfolio.
- In addition to NI’s regional and headquarters teams, NI consultants, the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the MMS Technical Advisory Group (TAG), and possibly UN agencies, other NGOs, research organizations, and other global and regional stakeholders, the Project and Technical Coordinator will establish and maintain strong, productive relationships with a variety of stakeholders.
- The project and technical coordinator will be in charge of managing and overseeing the project in an effective manner, delivering frequent reporting, and offering remedial action advice as needed.
Our Ideal Candidate
- You will hold a master’s degree in management, international development, public health, nutrition, or a similar field from an accredited university.
- It is necessary to have at least 5 years of experience coordinating programs in nutrition, public health, or a similar discipline, as well as 5 years of experience doing research or managing research projects.
- Ideally, you should have at least two to three years of experience networking with foreign governments and organizations.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
The application deadline is 27th September 2022.
- The chosen individuals must currently be legally able to work in Senegal.
- We appreciate your interest, but we will only get in touch with individuals who will be approached for an interview.
- Employment at Nutrition International is open to everybody. We value diversity and are dedicated to creating a workplace that is welcoming, equal, and accessible. Disability-related accommodations are offered during the selection process upon request.
- All of our offers are conditional on passing suitable screening tests and positive reference checks.
Additionally, our guide on how to get around Abuja is your surest platform to living in Abuja as a young person. You can also check out our list of highly lucrative in-demand skills and position yourself for job opportunities in Abuja.
To further help young people living in Abuja, we have equally listed the highest-paying side hustles you can start in Abuja with little or no experience. Don’t forget to subscribe and register on our platform for more insights on how to have a fruitful stay in Abuja.