Public Relations Officer at Buildings and More Limited
Public Relations Officer Job in Abuja at Buildings and Moore limited
About the Company
Buildings and More Limited is an online and mobile retailer that was established in 2019. Our goal is to become one of the major E-commence spaces in the world within a few years, and based on the models and methods we have implemented, we anticipate great success. We offer a variety of business options for small and medium-sized businesses to use cutting-edge technology to compete successfully both domestically and internationally.
We are hiring for the role listed below:
Job Title: Public Relations Officer
Location: Jabi, Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full-time
- In our organization, the Public Relations (PR) Officer is in charge of all communications, public relations, and public affairs.
- A team under the direction of the PR officer works to cultivate the proper perception of our companies’ brands among target markets.
- All PR Events and Media Relations for an organization must be organized and managed by the PR officer with the aid of his staff.
- You should be a well-organized, composed professional with the maturity to manage a crisis and address a sizable crowd if you want to succeed as a PR officer.
- We anticipate you to be a creative thinker with strong communication skills, as well as self-assured when it comes to project management and public speaking.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Make media and public relations efforts that are creative and interesting.
- Create promotional content in collaboration with other teams, such as the marketing and design ones.
- All press releases and media content must be written, edited, and reviewed.
- Create engaging films to increase engagement.
- Respond to questions from the public and the media.
- Achieving your goals
- Keep the senior management team in close contact.
- Edit and improve publications and advertising materials (brochures, videos, social media posts etc.)
- Monitor news coverage and stay current with market trends.
- Deal with any PR-related problems that may occur.
- Keep in touch with media outlets, brand advocates, and influencers.
- Plan PR campaigns and act as the spokesman to advance the company’s image.
- Concentrate on promoting the business through joint ventures and advertising.
- Continually monitor public and media opinion.
- Utilize best practices by researching PR trends.
- submit PR reports on a regular basis.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, or a similar discipline
- Prior media, public relations, or digital marketing experience
- Excellent sense of style
- Excellent communication and public speaking abilities
- Knowledge of managing media and PR strategies.
- Excellent communication and oral presenting skills.
- Basic familiarity with computers and writing programs (MS Office).
- A keen mental presence and analytical ability.
- Keen to focus on the details.
- A relaxed attitude in an occasionally tense situation.
- Self-motivation, adaptability, and an optimistic outlook, as well as the capacity to operate both individually and collaboratively
- Aspire to be proactive and help people have a good time.
- Ability to function secretly and covertly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: email@example.com using “Public Relations Officer” as the subject of the mail.
N60,000 / month.
In addition to this public relations officer job in Abuja, our guide on how to get around Abuja is your surest platform to living in Abuja as a young person. You can also check out our list of highly lucrative in-demand skills and position yourself for job opportunities in Abuja.
To further help young people living in Abuja, we have equally listed the highest-paying side hustles you can start in Abuja with little or no experience. Don’t forget to subscribe and register on our platform for more insights on how to have a fruitful stay in Abuja.