Showroom Manager at Oppein Abuja
About Oppein Abuja
With our highly automated woodworking machinery and acquired expertise in mass customization, Oppein Abuja is the top cabinetry manufacturer in Nigeria. We have the highest production capacity and the flexibility to fulfill your unique needs. We supply dependable goods to consumers on schedule, with outstanding quality.
Our goal is to transform Oppein Abuja into a cutting-edge, innovative business that is revered and adored by the public, held in the highest regard in Nigeria, and imitated all over the world. We follow through on our commitments and won’t skimp on providing our clients with high-quality goods and services.
YOU WILL ALSO LIKE: Accountant at HTS Farms Limited
- Joining our team will give you the chance to work with a fantastic team of dedicated professionals and be a part of a place that offers you a lot of options for professional development and promotion.
- A skilled and experienced applicant is needed by Oppein Abuja to fill the position of Showroom Manager. The lead marketing executive position calls for the ideal applicant.
- In accordance with our goals, you will oversee all marketing activities, such as planning, research, advertising, communications, and public relations. In order to set and surpass our sales goals, we are looking for a compelling Showroom manager.
- The showroom manager will be required to manage client and supplier communications, oversee showroom design, and carry out successful marketing campaigns in order to meet these goals. as well as coaching and mentoring staff.
- You will also need to recruit and secure business as a pro at sales strategies.
- As a showroom manager, you should maintain the practices that generate revenue and redesign or do away with the practices that don’t.
- In the end, a great showroom manager will work together with our group of marketing professionals to make sure that our business is a top choice among the target market.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Examining the features of all the available items.
- Arranging the merchandise in a way that makes it easy to move about and looks good.
- Ensuring that the showroom samples are set up and flawlessly maintained.
- Teaching employees efficient sales and communication techniques.
- Ensuring that the design team’s work meets the highest standards.
- Manage the company’s relationships with its customers and suppliers.
- Recording sales and compensating staff members appropriately.
- Drive the sales and marketing process
- Creating sales strategies to support the market promotion, brand management, and evaluation plans for diverse new and existing products.
- Create sales strategies, plans, and policies with the goal of boosting or maintaining market share and profitability.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Graduate in any relevant discipline, such as marketing, business development, or economics.
- 4 years or more of marketing expertise.
- Understanding of the needs and trends of the market.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication abilities.
- Excellent project management and multitasking abilities.
- It is also beneficial to have prior expertise in marketing high-end household goods and furniture.
- It is extremely desirable to have prior showroom management expertise.
- The capacity to design inviting and engaging settings.
- Ability to persuade obstinate and undecided customers to buy.
- Excellent mentoring and training abilities.
- Outstanding ability in negotiation, teamwork, and communication.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.