What is the Distance from Abuja to Bauchi?
In this interesting article, we will answer your questions on THE DISTANCE BETWEEN ABUJA AND BAUCHI, and any other related questions. There is almost an hourly influx of passengers plying the Abuja to Bauchi route daily and we have gathered just the right information you need for the journey.
Here is a summary of what you need to know about traveling from Abuja to Bauchi.
- Distance by Road: 395.1 km via A3
- Distance by Air: 158 nautical miles
- Shortest Route: Via A3
- Travel Duration by Road: 6 hr 34 min
- Travel Duration by Air: 4hr 31min
- Bus Ticket Price: $16 – $20
- Flight Ticket price: $192 – $232 (including Taxi from Gombe to Bauchi)
How long does a Journey from Abuja to Bauchi by Road Take?
The total distance from Abuja to Bauchi on route A3 is approximately 395.1 km and the average driving time is 6 hours and 34 minutes. This time might differ from time to time due to some factors such as:
- The number of police checkpoints encountered.
- The state of the roads.
- The routes to be taken.
- The state of the bus used.
How much is Abuja to Bauchi by Road?
The cost of transportation from Abuja to Bauchi is between $16 and $20 dollars. A number of factors may account for slight differences in the Abuja to Bauchi by road price.
Some notable factors include the Transport Company, type of vehicle, seating arrangement, fuel crisis, and seasonal demand for travel.
How much is Abuja to Bauchi by Air?
The cost of traveling from Abuja to Bauchi by air is between $192 and $232 over a distance of 182 miles. That is by adding the cost of flying from Abuja to Gombe and the cost of a taxi from Gombe to Bauchi)
Few Things to Consider while Travelling from Abuja to Bauchi
There are always things to consider before you embark on any journey. Notable things you need to put in the shadow before you embark on your Abuja to Bauchi voyage include the following:
Budget is very important when considering any journey. When planning for your Abuja to Bauchi trip, plan carefully and select a transport company that suits your budget.
Although there is one main route from Abuja to Bauchi, some alternative routes still exist which motorists often ply for one reason or the other. Some of these routes are not very safe, especially with the current insecurity and cases of insurgencies in the country. It is a good practice to make inquiries about the route the travel company would take, and take other alternatives if you have any reservations.
Location of Terminal
Pick a terminal that is closest to your house as you have quite a long journey ahead, and would want to save yourself the stress and extra cost of paying for a taxi that would take you to a farther terminal.
If you want to enjoy the beautiful scenes and landscapes while traveling, then you would surely pay much attention to the bus you are taking. You should avoid rickety-looking buses as they are most prone to mechanical issues and frequent breakdowns. Most air-conditioned buses charge a little higher than the regular ones but have better seating arrangements thus offering better comfort. But hey, there is never much to pay for comfort is there?
Important Tips for Travellers
Just before we go, remember to:
- Always get some good sleep the night before the journey.
- Make sure you empty your bowels before leaving your house in the morning.
- Some face masks would be necessary in order to abide by Covid-19 travel restrictions.
- Carry some extra clothing because of changes in weather.
- Leave your house early even if it is a short trip.
- Read the signposts to know your whereabouts.
- Keep a good communication flow with someone at home or the destination you are headed to.
- Be open to learning, as you will experience some little culture shock in the new environment.
We do hope you have found this article useful. You can stop by the Yankari Game Reserve if you’ve got the time. Even on tight schedules, you need some time off for leisure.