Civil Engineer at Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited
Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is a Chinese construction company for EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction)Turnkey projects Sinoma Nigeria Company Ltd is an affiliate of Sinoma International Engineering Co. Ltd., whose parent firm is China Sinoma Group, is Sinoma Nigeria Company Ltd. Sinoma Co Ltd has its headquarters in Tangshan, Hebei Province, and has branch offices there as well as elsewhere in the world. It holds a Class A General Contracting Qualification and is licensed to do import, export, and overseas business.
We are hiring for the role listed below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
In order to plan, develop, and supervise our numerous construction projects from conception to completion, we are seeking a creative, astute female civil engineer to join our professional team.
By joining our team, you will be able to contribute constructively and have a voice in a rapidly expanding and changing field.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Small-scale construction projects can be managed, designed, developed, made, and maintained safely, timely, and sustainably.
- Carry out on-site investigations and data analysis (maps, reports, tests, drawings, and others)
- Give the final structures and services to the user.
- Track development and create project status reports.
- Budget management and equipment/material purchases
- Deliver technical files and other relevant technical documentation while adhering to all rules and regulations, including those about permits, safety, etc.
- Conduct technical and feasibility research, and create designs that meet technical requirements.
- Analyze prospective risks, resources, and expenses.
- Give guidance and find innovative solutions to any new issues or deficiencies.
- Overseeing, coaching, and coordinating with a range of stakeholders.
Our Ideal Candidate
- An undergraduate degree, or its equivalent
- COREN Accredited
- Demonstrable professional experience in civil engineering
- Abilities in project management and supervision
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Outstanding proficiency in design and visualization programs like AutoCAD, Civil 3D, or equivalent
- Knowledge of site grading, utilities design, erosion control, and regulatory permissions, among other things.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer. SNC considers all applicants based on merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by labor law
Application Deadline 23rd December, 2022.