Quantity Surveyor at Work Dey HR Services
Our client, a local construction firm with its headquarters in Abuja, is in need of a trustworthy quantity surveyor to join their experienced team of experts right away.
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
Job Location: Abuja
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Examining the construction blueprints and creating the necessary quantity.
- Examine contracts, maintenance, and material costs to ensure the best deals are offered.
- Coordinating with clients, site managers, builders, and subcontractors.
- Creating documents such as assessments, reports, budgets, contracts, and risk assessments.
- Advising managers and clients on improvements and new strategies.
- Keeping track of materials and ordering more when required.
- Updating budgets and recording any design adjustments.
- Establishing and preserving business ties with internal and external stakeholders.
- Traveling as needed from the office to various locations.
YOU WILL ALSO LIKE: TV / Film Camera Operator at IJK Consulting
Our Ideal Candidate
- Quantity surveying bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with project management
- Experience in finance or construction estimation is desirable.
- High levels of critical and analytical thinking.
- Sound construction knowledge.
- Excellent interpersonal and bargaining abilities.
- The capacity to plan, organize, and strategize.
- Excellent networking skills.
YOU WILL ALSO LIKE: Graphic Designer / Travel Consultant at Eden Solutions & Resources Limited
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply.