GSK Scholarships 2023/2024 for Young Health Leaders (Fully Funded)
About GSK Scholarships 2023/2024
Applications are now being accepted for the GSK Scholarships for 2023–2024. The scholarships are provided in order to enhance the ability of African health systems and health-related research as well as to assist in the development and training of the next generation of leaders in global health. Applicants who wish to enroll in the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine’s one-year, full-time, face-to-face MSc program are eligible for these highly competitive scholarships (LSHTM).
GSK Scholarships Eligibility Requirements
Those interested in applying for the GSK scholarships must:
- Possess a first degree equivalent to a first or upper second class and hold an offer of admission for 2023–24.
- Be citizens of and residents of sub-Saharan African nations.
- Intend to return to sub-Saharan Africa after completing their MSc year at LSHTM.
- Confirm that they would not otherwise be able to pay for the proposed program of study by submitting the Supplementary Questions Form.
Applicants that can demonstrate (in their application materials) the potential to significantly advance public health or health-related research in Africa will be given preference.
You will Also Like: Scholarship: European Student Assembly 2023
GSK Scholarships Benefits
There are three scholarships available for the academic year 2023–2024. Each scholarship will pay for.
- Tuition costs, any required
- Field trip costs and a GBP 19,500.00 tax-free stipend (living allowance).
GSK Scholarships Application Deadline
Deadline is on Wednesday, the 1st of March 2023.
GSK Scholarships Application Process
There are two steps in the application procedure. Applicants must satisfy all eligibility requirements and complete both of the processes listed below in order to be eligible for the funding.
Step 1: Follow the procedures under the “How to Apply” button on the appropriate program of study page to submit an application for a London-based MSc program of study for the academic year 2023–2024.
Step 2: Complete an online scholarship application and select the “2023-24 GSK Scholarship for Future Health Leaders” scholarship from the drop-down menu. This application must be submitted with a completed Supplemental Questions Form for this scholarship. In Step 2, only this attachment is necessary (as applicants should have already submitted references; transcripts; a CV etc with their application for study).
For More Information: Visit GSK Scholarships 2023/2024 for Young Health Leaders Webpage
- Scholarship: European Student Assembly 2023
- Boustany Foundation 2023 MBA Scholarship, Abuja.
- World Best School Prizes 2023 ($250,000 worth of prizes)
- Fully Funded High Commission Of Germany Scholarships 2023
- Mastercard Foundation Scholars Programme at the University of Cambridge 2023-2024
- BEA Awards for Nigerians to Study Abroad | APPLY
- Commonwealth PhD Scholarships 2023/2024
- Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships 2023 / 2024