Boustany Foundation 2023 MBA Scholarship, Abuja.
About the Scholarship
The 2023 MBA Scholarship from the Boustany Foundation is now accepting applications. The Judge Business School at Cambridge University offers a one-year MBA program with the Boustany Scholarship every two years.
One of the top business programs in the world is taught at one of the most famous universities in the world: the Cambridge MBA Scholarship. Scholarship winners join Pembroke College, the third-oldest and one of the most prestigious universities. The following Scholarship will be given for the class starting in the fall of 2023.
- Monetary assistance covering 75% of the cost of tuition.
- Successful scholars are required to complete an internship.
- The Foundation’s or its partners’ actions are mentioned in a variety of projects. The Foundation will pay for all the necessary travel and lodging for the internship.
YOU WILL ALSO LIKE: World Best School Prizes 2023 ($250,000 worth of prizes)
- Candidates must have exceptional academic credentials and exhibit significant promise.
- Although applicants from any country are eligible for the scholarship, those with Lebanese ancestry will receive preference.
- Only after getting an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA program are candidates eligible to apply for the scholarship.
May 15, 2023, is the submission deadline for candidacy. The Scholarship will be given out in June 2023.
Send a copy of your curriculum vitae, a photograph, your GMAT results, and an admission letter from the university if you’re interested in applying. Send to email@example.com.
For more information: Visit Boustany MBA Cambridge Scholarship Webpage