TV / Film Camera Operator at IJK Consulting
IJK Consulting is a creative and forward-thinking business that offers the ideal environment, culture, and resources for talented individuals to succeed.
We are hiring for the role listed below:
Job Title: TV / Film Camera Operator
Location: Wuse, Abuja.
Job Type: Full-Time
We are looking for a talented and experienced TV/Film Camera Operator to work closely with the Director’s vision of a quickly expanding studio, in TV/Film production while also being able to carry out live studio operations.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Make sure the shooting equipment is there and functional.
- Possess practical experience in live studio setup and operations.
- Possess the ability to work in a dynamic production environment.
- Erect production facilities for live and taped television programs
- Check, maintain, and test broadcast equipment.
- Utilize a shot list to guide your selection of angles and distances.
- Show dialogue and synchronize the action with the shots.
- Create solutions during pre-production and while the show is running.
- Tripods, pedestals, and set pieces can all be moved, lifted, pushed, and placed, along with other equipment, cables, and materials of all forms, sizes, and weights.
- assist with changing the stage, moving the set’s components, and moving the gear.
- able to go to remote areas and work sporadic shifts.
- Possess the capacity to endure prolonged standing
- Discuss assignments with the producers, directors, sound and lighting professionals, and other members of the crew to decide on the right sequences, desired effects, camera movements, and lighting needs.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A history of working as a TV or film camera operator
- Working familiarity with the setup and breakdown of set pieces, camera equipment, and video patching in live studio settings
- Knowledgeable and adaptable when it comes to photographic gear, lighting, composition, and movement
- Understanding of telecommunications systems’ transmission, broadcasting, switching, control, and operation
- Understanding how to edit, including how to modify the order of images and even small amounts of on-screen motion, in order to produce a satisfying viewing experience.
- Working familiarity with camera and lens systems
- The ability to maintain focus and framing while being able to zoom, pan, tilt, focus, ped, dolly, and track shots.
N50,000 – N95,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Kindly fill in all the required information so we can proceed to the next phase of the interview
Application Deadline 31st December, 2022.