Human Resources Intern at Intersect Consortium
About the Company
A collection of companies known as Intersect Consortium mostly works in the field of mental health and addiction. Our members are aware of the expanding demand for mental health services and supplies in Africa and are constantly working to promote awareness, education, treatment, and support among people as well as among businesses, families, and the general public.
We are hiring for the role listed below:
Job Title: Human Resources Intern
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Help with the day-to-day execution of HR obligations and tasks.
- Support the administrative and clerical needs of the HR executives.
- Perform administrative tasks for the HR department, including email sorting, updating the database (both hard and soft copies), and maintaining the personnel database.
- Interviews were scheduled and correspondence with candidates was coordinated.
- For newly hired personnel, conduct initial orientation and training sessions.
- Keep accurate records of employee absences and attendance.
- Help the HR manager with hiring, salary administration, and policy creation.
- Post job openings online, choose a short list of applicants and arrange interviews.
- Ensure effective employee communication and prompt response to their inquiries.
- Take minutes and organize HR tasks (meetings, training, surveys, etc.).
- Respond to queries from employees regarding difficulties, guidelines, and standards pertaining to human resources.
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absentees, bonuses, leaves, etc).
- Properly handle complaints and grievance procedures.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A human resources bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- A 0–1 year history in this position.
- Strong interpersonal abilities.
- Decent decision-making abilities.
- Proficient in Google Workplace and the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Adequate knowledge of HR processes and operations.
- Outstanding communication abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “HR Intern” as the subject of the email
Additionally, our guide on how to get around Abuja is your surest platform to living in Abuja as a young person. You can also check out our list of highly lucrative in-demand skills and position yourself for job opportunities in Abuja.