Digital Marketer at Walex Biz Nigeria Limited
About the Company
A full-spectrum software solutions provider with headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria, is Walex Biz Nigeria Limited. As a software development company, we offer solutions to both small and large enterprises. We also assist companies of all sizes who want to grow faster, create specialized software, or both. We bring together years of experience in software development, IT enterprise knowledge, and a culture that values quality control. We are the force behind corporate technology evolution.
We are hiring for the role listed below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
Job Type: Full-time
- Create an internet marketing plan for the entire department.
- Ecommerce Marketing Team Management
- Working together with the IT department, set up site analytics
- the system generates a graph to track product sales
- Produce content and manage the company’s digital advertising
- Lead generation for customized marketing initiatives
- Find and contact potential affiliates.
- investigates and develops ideas for improving user experience
- Create a strategy plan using data.
- Keep up on current marketing best practices
- Management and advertising on social media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin)
- Control of the company’s online presence
- Serving as a point of contact between clients and the Technical Sales & Marketing team to provide technical support.
- Will take up any additional roles that management has designated.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in any branch of social science or a related field
- 5 years minimum of experience managing social media for a company’s public relations or communications.
- Social Entrepreneurial, self-starter, and able to work independently; appreciates coming up with and carrying out new ideas.
- Strong interest in social entrepreneurship and technology in Nigeria and beyond.
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities while discussing intricate technical features and goods.
- Success in developing the story for a young or rapidly expanding technological firm.
- The capacity for fostering teamwork and guiding top achievers in a fast-paced, collaborative setting.
- A flexible strategy to adapt to deadlines and changing needs
- Excellent attention to detail, self-motivated, and appreciates working in a team.
- Activities require commitment and enthusiasm to be completed.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
Application deadline is 30th September, 2022.