Program Manager at the Alex and Grace Izinyon Foundation
About the Company
Every life is valued, and this is the foundation’s guiding principle. It was founded by Alex and Grace Izinyon. Every person may develop and fulfill their potential with the smallest amount of resources if they are motivated in the proper way. We think that by providing assistance to one individual at a time, a greater number of people’s lives will be better in the long term.
We are hiring for the role listed below:
Job Title: Program Manager
Salary: N80,000 – N90,000 / month
To oversee all AGIF-related initiatives and programs, we are looking to hire a program manager. Coordinating and executing projects on time, within budget and scope, are among the duties of program management. oversee several project components while reporting to the organization’s president. Establish due dates, distribute duties, track progress on projects, and summarize it. Create reports on the status of projects for senior management.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Organize internal resources and outside vendors to ensure that projects are completed without a hitch.
- Make sure that every project is completed on schedule, within scope, and within budget.
- Help define the project’s goals and scope, incorporating all necessary parties and guaranteeing technical viability.
- Make sure resources are available and distributed.
- Create a thorough project plan to keep an eye on and measure progress.
- Manage alterations to the project’s scope, timeline, and expenses by employing the proper verification methodologies.
- Based on volunteer strengths, skill sets, and experience levels, assign project duties.
- Analyze project performance, paying particular attention to whether short- and long-term objectives were met.
- Meeting budgetary goals and modifying project limits in accordance with financial analysis
- Create detailed project plans to be shared with clients and other stakeholders.
- Utilize and keep refining your leadership abilities.
- Attend training sessions and conferences as needed to keep your knowledge current.
- To document needs, create spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps.
- Assessing project performance with the right tools and methods
- As necessary, report to management and escalate
- Maintain communication with the customer and all stakeholders.
- Utilize risk management techniques to reduce project risks.
- Create and maintain connections with suppliers and other stakeholders
- Create and keep up with thorough project documentation.
- Meet with clients to collect thorough order briefs and explain the precise specifications of each project.
- Carry out additional tasks as given and as needed.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Any relevant bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of two years’ worth of experience working as a project manager for an NGO is required.
- Experiencing the whole life cycle of projects
- superior analytical abilities
- Excellent people skills and tremendous resourcefulness
- A track record of finishing projects within the allotted time, money, and scope.
- Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) is preferred.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving creativity
- Strong experience with project management methodology, software tools, and best practices.
How to Apply
Candidates that meet the requirements should email their resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject “Application For Program Manager”
Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving creativity strong experience with project management methodology, software tools, and best practices is a major advantage to scale in this job.
Additionally, our guide on how to get around Abuja is your surest platform to living in Abuja as a young person. You can also check out our list of highly lucrative in-demand skills and position yourself for job opportunities in Abuja.
To further help young people living in Abuja, we have equally listed the highest-paying side hustles you can start in Abuja with little or no experience. Don’t forget to subscribe and register on our platform for more insights on how to have a fruitful stay in Abuja.