Solar Engineer at Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited
Eclat Human Resources Consulting Limited is a forward-thinking human resource management company headquartered in Abuja, Nigeria. We are a group of experts from several fields of study that joined forces to form ECLAT HUMAN RESOURCE CONSULTING, which serves clients throughout the country.
We are hiring for the role listed below:
Job Title: Solar Engineer
Job Type: Full-time
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Make plans for developing, deploying, monitoring, and assessing solar energy systems. – Create thorough work plans.
- Conduct engineering site audits to gather structural, electrical, and relevant site data for use in designing solar power systems for homes or businesses. – Compile information about project locations.
- Design or organize the design of solar thermal or photovoltaic (PV) systems for residential and commercial structures, including system components.
- Offering other staff technical direction or support during installation, start-up, testing, system commissioning, or performance monitoring.
- Evaluate potential OEMs and create purchasing strategies for all solar systems needed to satisfy installation designs from global providers.
- Establishing quality or safety requirements for solar installation and standard operating procedures
- To maximize efficiency, do computer simulations of solar photovoltaic (PV) generation system performance or energy production. – Build models of engineering concepts or procedures.
- Using computer-aided design (CAD) software, produce electrical single-line diagrams, panel schedules, or connection diagrams for solar electric systems. – Make diagrams of the various energy generation systems.
- Review specifications and suggest technical or manufacturing adjustments to accomplish solar design objectives, especially for new projects. – Determine the implications for technology or the environment by evaluating plans or specifications.
- Improve technological designs or procedures to increase effectiveness, performance, or quality.
- Create functional requirements and design specifications for household, business, or industrial solar energy systems or components.
- Establish design specifications or guidelines.
Our Ideal Candidate
- A Higher National Diploma or a Bachelor of Technology in Renewable Energy with sufficient solar/renewable energy experience
- Being able to design all part of electrical engineering for a portfolio ranging from 5KVA systems for residential use to over 20 MW of renewable energy projects, including commercial and utility-scale facilities.
- Knowledge of MS Visio for drawing one-line and three-line Power System diagrams and Quick Books for estimating renewable energy projects.
- A minimum of three years experience as a solar engineer or in a similar role.
- Knowledge of evaluating the potential for energy efficiency and renewable energy projects.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume as a Document or PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 7th December 2022.