WordPress Developer at eHealth4everyone, Abuja
A digital health company, eHealth4everyone, founded in Nigeria (Africa), they use information technology and data science to improve the delivery of healthcare services. Our approach at eHealth4Everyone uses information and technology with the end objective of saving lives. If health care is a right, our team’s proven digital health solutions and know-how shouldn’t be considered a privilege.
We are hiring for the role listed below:
Job Title: WordPress Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full-Time
We need to engage a qualified WordPress developer for our clients’ websites, which we will design and install.
He or she will be in charge of both the front-end and back-end development, including the use of WordPress plugins and themes, site integration, and security updates.
He or she should be well-versed in front-end programming languages, have a keen aesthetic sense, be proficient in content management, and be able to construct beautiful, user-friendly websites that exactly match the client’s requirements for design and functionality.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing and constructing the front end of a website.
- Building the architecture of the website.
- Creating and implementing new functions and features
- Managing all of the CMS’s technical features while ensuring excellent performance and availability.
- Solving content problems.
- Tracking the functioning of the live website.
- Creating and maintaining the server and database integration for a website.
- Creating WordPress plugins and themes.
- Testing the performance of websites.
YOU WILL ALSO LIKE: 4 Jobs with Accommodation in Abuja
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline
- A track record of success as a WordPress developer.
- Capable of working with various page builders, including WPbakery, Elementor, and Di-vi builder.
- Ability to prioritize and solve problems under pressure by acting fast and pragmatically.
- Good knowledge of the design and structure of websites.
- Project management capabilities and practical communication abilities.
- To ensure uniformity of design across platforms and browsers, the ability to comprehend CSS modifications and their effects is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: This is a fully Onsite position, not currently available for remote or hybrid
Application Deadline 14th December, 2022.