Account Officer at Queens Clinic Limited
About the Company
As a specialty medical clinic offering family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics & gynecology, pediatrics, orthopedic, urology, general lab services, and general surgery, among other specialties, Queens Clinic was founded in 1991 in the center of Abuja, Nigeria. With its inpatient facilities, outpatient services, fertility, dental, optometry, accidents, maternity clinics, emergency clinics, etc., Queens Clinic offers its patients top-notch medical care.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Job Type: Full-Time
Make sure that the company’s financial transactions are appropriately recorded, categorized, and posted with the appropriate approvals and coding instructions.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Collections management
- Payables control
- Make sure clients and patients receive correct and timely invoices.
- Maintain relevant reconciliation by conducting routine examinations of the ledgers and other books of entries.
- Make sure accounting records and papers are kept confidential and secure.
- Follow the company’s financial and accounting control procedures.
- Prepare tax returns on a regular basis (PAYE, VAT, Withholding Tax e. t. c.)
- Maintain prompt pension remittance.
- Cash Plan Reconciliation Reports, weekly and monthly.
- Weekly Reports, Monthly Income Statements, Statements of Financial Position, Analysis of Expenses, Financial Summaries, etc. Weekly Reports, which comprise Receivables Summary and Payables Summary.
- POS clerk.
Our Ideal Candidates
- Accounting OND or HND degrees.
- 1–3 years of professional experience
- The candidate must reside in Abuja.
- The applicant must be able to show proficiency with accounting software, such as Quickbook.
- Must be proficient in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and other accounting software.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.