How Much is Abuja to Maiduguri by Road?
In this article, we take a look at how much it will cost you to travel from Abuja to Maiduguri, Borno State, by road. The information provided here will be a brief and complete answer to the question “how much is Abuja to Maiduguri by road?”
The next section highlights a few quick tips to keep handy.
Distance: 842.0 km
Fastest Route: Via A3
Time Duration: 11 hr 44 min
Bus Ticket Price: $20 – $45
How Much is Transport Fare Abuja to Maiduguri by Road?
The cheapest way to get to Maiduguri from Abuja is around $20 to $45 depending on a number of factors. The driving distance is 842.0 km via A3 which is the shortest available route.
This answers the question, “how much is Abuja to Maiduguri by road”.
Is Maiduguri Close to Abuja?
The distance from Maiduguri to Abuja is approximately 842.0 km and it takes time duration of 11 hours and 44 minutes to get to the final destination.
What to Consider when Choosing Maiduguri-Bound Buses in Abuja
Here are a few things to consider when choosing a bus for your Abuja- Maiduguri trip.
Which route is the bus taking?
The bus route is a very important factor one needs to put into consideration. You can find out this route right from the booking seat. Pick the bus that plies the route you are most comfortable with.
Always work with your budget. How much you are willing to pay for transport fare is a serious determining factor for the kind of bus you will choose.
Choose a bus that is in line with your budget. You don’t want to arrive at Maiduguri on a tight budget.
Consider your timing. This is very important. At what time do you want to reach Maiduguri? What time do you intend to leave Abuja?
These questions and more of the likes will help determine the kind of bus you are to board.
Yes, you have to put your convenience into consideration also. Do you like air-conditioned cars? Would you rather take a bus that seats 3 or 4 people in a row?
Ask yourself these questions. Your answer will tell you what bus to choose for the Abuja- MaiduguriJourney.
Important Travel Tips
We have a couple of suggestions, especially for people visiting Maiduguri for the first time. Here we go:
- Be extra security conscious. There is no safer highway in Nigeria today.
- On the night before the journey, make sure you get some proper sleep.
- Leave your house early for the bus terminal so that you will get to your destination early.
- Keep your valuables where you can see them. Only heavy luggage should be in the trunk.
- Do not over-socialize with some passengers. Some people travel with criminal intentions.
- Drive with the driver by keeping an eye on all road signs.
- Maintain a steady communication flow both ways- that is with someone at home and the destination you are going.
Hope that this article helps in facilitating your trip from Abuja to Maiduguri.
With this AroundAbuja.com says, enjoy your trip.