How Much is Abuja to Minna by Road?
How much is Abuja to Minna by road? This article answers this question and others concerning the cost, distance, routes, etc. as regards Abuja to Minna trip.
Although road transport is not the fastest and most convenient, traveling from Abuja to Minna by road offers you the opportunity to explore beautiful landscapes and scenery along the way.
Here are a few heads-up for someone traveling from Abuja to Minna, Niger State.
Distance: 156.3 km
Route: Via Mararaba – Makutu – Mapi Rd
Time of Travel: 2 hr 34 min
Ticket Price: $5 – $9
How Much is Abuja to Niger State?
Abuja to Minna by road price starts from $5 to $9. The journey takes approximately 2 hours and 34 minutes.
How Much is Road from Abuja to Minna?
The distance from Abuja to Minna is 156.3 km via the Mararaba – Makutu – Mapi route. On this route, you are expected to spend 2 hours and 34 minutes on the journey.
What to Consider when Choosing a Bus from Abuja to Minna
Before you embark on your journey, you might want to consider factors to determine your choice of bus or transport company. The following are some of the things you need to put in mind:
How much you are willing to spend on the trip from Abuja to Minna matters when considering the type of vehicle or the Transport Company to patronize. Different companies offer different ticket prices. Make sure you do proper research before selecting the best that suits your budget.
As it is with a long-distance journey, you need to make a good selection so as to avoid getting crammed in the vehicle during the trip. One of the things you should consider is the sitting arrangement; go for the one that works best for you.
The Proximity of Bus Terminal
Choose a bus terminal close to where you stay in Abuja. This will enable you to get to the park on time and pick the best sitting position.
Tips for First-Time Travellers
- Ensure that you are extra cautious and security conscious. A lot is happening in Nigeria lately.
- Board only registered vehicles from the park. This is obvious, but we need to reiterate it, the bus you should board should be from the terminal.
- Empty your bowels before leaving your house.
- Keep your most valuable possessions in sight. Only heavy luggage should get into the trunk.
- Work towards making any of the window seats. Traveling is a form of mobile excursion.
- Communication must be steady. Maintain two-way communication with both people at home and your destination.
- For the sake of your health, always adhere to Covid-19 restrictions by wearing facemasks throughout the journey.
- Fill in your personal information on the passenger manifesto sheet or booklet provided by the transport company.
- Don’t take any delicacies during the journey, save the, for when you finally reach your destination.
We hope that this article helps in one way or the other to facilitate your journey from Abuja to Minna by road.
Enjoy your trip from all of us at AroundAbuja.com.