Are There Fun Paintball Centers In Abuja?
Paintball centers are an ideal place to visit if you want to engage in an activity that is full of adventures and gives you an adrenaline rush.
Paintball is an active, competitive, and challenging team game. The goal of the game is to eliminate members of a competing team by tagging them with colored paintballs shot from a paintball gall.
The military style game can take place both indoors and outdoors and the playing areas contain both natural and artificial landscapes that players can hide behind while the game is in progress.
People love to visit paintball centers with friends because the game is not just fun, it is also rewarding. It is a social game that lets you employ strategic tactics and engage in teamwork to defeat your opponent.
Visiting a paintball center is one of the thrilling ways you can have a fun weekend in Abuja. There aren’t so many activities that let you burn some calories while participating in them. And the game doesn’t get boring or stale.
If you love paintball and you need to find fun spots that will give you the most pleasure and memorable experience, there are several paintball spots for that in the capital city.
Paintball Centers In Abuja
1. Rapid paintball arena. They are located on 41 Accra street, Wuse zone5.
2. G-spot paintball arena. They are located at Apo roundabout and they open every day from 12pm till 8pm.
3. Bushfighters paintball club. They are located at plot 174 Kur Muhammed avenue.
4. Wakanda paintball arena. They are located at 40 Accra street, Wuse.
5. Paintball arena. They are located at 70 Kur Muhammed avenue.
How Much Is Paintballing In Abuja?
Paintballing is one of the fun activities you can do in the beautiful capital city without breaking the bank. You can have an exhilarating time at a paintball center with between 3000 and 7000 naira depending on the paintball center you decide to visit.
Is Paintballing Painful?
Paintballing doesn’t hurt. What you feel is a slight sting that clears off almost immediately. But if you are still scared about what it feels like to get hit by a paintball, paintball centers usually provide protective gears that you can use during the game.
Tips For The Best Paintballing Experience in Abuja
- Make sure you are properly wearing your goggles because your vision is the most important thing during a paintball game.
- Learn the gun basics. If you know how to hold the gun and use it effectively, it is a plus for you to win the game.
- Learn how to use covers to keep opponents from easily shooting at you. Also, you need to learn how to shoot without exposing yourself too much.
- You and your team should have an objective, and a plan in place to get the upper hand in the game.
- Whenever you spot any weakness from your opponents, use that opportunity to gain an upper hand.
- Cooperate with your team.
- Come up with strategic tactics.
- Be aware of everything happening on the field of play so you can give a rapid reaction.
- Communicate with your team.
Now that you know where to go and what to do to have a fun paintballing experience in Abuja, are you going to give these places a try?