Accountant at Philips Outsourcing Services Nig LTD, Abuja
Leading outsourcing service provider Phillips Outsourced Limited is devoted to providing our respected clients with superior, individualized, and efficient outsourcing solutions. We are regarded and acknowledged as the go-to business partner for organizations looking to expand up and gain a competitive edge in the industry thanks to our creative solutions. Our aim is to precisely address the needs of our clients using our workforce of highly qualified and experienced professionals, cutting-edge technology, and cost-effective methods.
We are hiring for the role listed below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring that financial records are accurate and that they comply with all applicable laws and regulations
- Creating and keeping up with crucial financial reports
- Making they pay accurately sure taxes and on schedule, and preparing tax returns
- Assessing financial processes to make recommendations for best practices, spot problems and devise remedies, and aid organizations in functioning effectively
- Providing advice on maximizing profit, increasing revenue, and reducing costs
- Performing projections and risk analysis evaluations
- Bank reconciliation preparation
- The creation and uploading of several invoices
- Vendor reconciliation preparation
YOU WILL ALSO LIKE: Accounts Manager at Principal Facilities Management Limited
Our Ideal Candidate
- Candidates should be qualified by a bachelor’s degree.
- 2-3 years of experience at least
- The applicant must be skilled in Microsoft Office Suite and have prior experience working with ERP software (Microsoft Dynamics/Business Central/Navbuild) in the manufacturing or construction industries.
- Document Management (Payments and Calculations)
- ERP interface with governmental entities (Inland Revenue) (Functions to be assigned)
- Any other tasks that may be assigned must live in Abuja.
- Must know document control, including the calculation of VAT and withholding taxes.
N100,000 – N150,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.