Direct Sales Executive at Transkredit Finance
Transkredit was birthed to address a gap in financial inclusion, in line with the Maya Declaration; a global initiative for responsible and sustainable financial inclusion that aims to reduce poverty and ensure financial stability for all. We have taken up a mandate to provide easy access to credit for every qualified adult and reputable organization in Nigeria and beyond; through innovation and our array of products tailored to suit their needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Executive
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Job Type: Full-time
YOU WILL ALSO LIKE: Accountant at Philips Outsourcing Services Nig LTD, Abuja
Complete all responsibilities and activities about promoting goods and services to current and potential clients within the designated geographic area and business sector.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Promote corporate products by introducing current and new customers in the designated jurisdiction to Transkredit’s range of goods and services.
- Customers should be aware of the rules governing Transkredit’s services and goods.
- Aggressively manage and establish customer relationships to increase and sustain clientele.
- Participate in non-performing loan recovery efforts, including watch list accounts.
- Analyze the business environment and conduct client surveys to gather pertinent product/service development data.
- To the Team Leader, Marketing, prepare/compile agreed-upon periodic activity and performance reports. Inform clients about the unique qualities and advantages of Transkredit’s new goods and services.
- Obtain and submit any supporting documentation and client communication necessary to complete a transaction and give all additional administrative support.
- Customer inquiries and complaints should be logged and resolved, with any necessary escalation to other support units made to guarantee a successful resolution.
- Participate in implementing marketing plans, initiatives, and programs that will better asset generation and relationship management while addressing client needs.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Candidates should have an HND and between two and five years of professional experience.
- Good familiarity and comprehension of the mechanics of marketing models.
- A thorough understanding of client acquisition and retention methods
- Adequate familiarity with the Nigerian financial services sector, focusing on the mortgage, real estate financing, and retail/small business banking sectors.
- Comprehensive knowledge and comprehension of the marketing principles, including branding, market/sector targeting, product development, etc.
- Thorough familiarity with Transkredit’s offerings.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.