Office Assistant at Idmibok International
About the Company
Idmibok International is a 360° systems diagnostic and correction company. To intervene in a focused yet comprehensive manner to address crucial organizational, commercial, and development-related issues, we provide holistic, pragmatic, and robust systems evaluations. We draw on a depth and wealth of experience in diverse environments or ecosystems, globally and across Africa, including in South Sudan, and extensively in Nigeria, by working with local and international development and private entities, such as governments, bilateral and multilateral donors, non-governmental organizations, and the private sector.
Job Title: Office Assistant
Job Type: Full-Time
The office assistant is in charge of administrative and clerical support duties include managing daily administrative operations, maintaining and cleaning the office, and performing general errands for the government.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Sanitize, stock, and provide for specific facility locations (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning, etc.)
- Perform challenging cleaning duties and unique projects.
- Inform management of any recurring issues or maintenance requirements.
- Equipment and supplies for moving.
- Help the employees with printing, copying, and other office duties.
- Perform and record normal maintenance and inspection tasks.
- Perform more tasks as needed.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Candidates should have a National Diploma or at least an SSCE.
- Prior employment as an office assistant or another equivalent position.
- Excellent communication skills both in writing and speaking.
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with computers and the ability to use standard office equipment.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Excellent office management and organization abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 11th October 2022.
To further help young people living in Abuja, we have equally listed the highest-paying side hustles you can start in Abuja with little or no experience. Don’t forget to subscribe and register on our platform for more insights on how to have a fruitful stay in Abuja.