Program Analyst at Sydani Group, Abuja
About the Company
Management consultancy company Sydani Initiative for International Development is situated in Abuja, Nigeria. We create, implement, monitor, and evaluate effective programs and interventions to enhance the health and social sectors in Nigeria and throughout the world with the help of our team of skilled management consultants.
Job Title: Program Analyst
Job Type: Full-Time
- As a member of a project team, the program analyst will assist in the efficient creation and execution of project work plans.
- Through investigation and analysis of data pertinent to project delivery, he/she will provide crucial project data assistance.
- He or she will also assist the group in establishing KPIs and evaluating project success to offer suggestions and insights.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conduct research and analysis to yield knowledge that will improve project planning and design.
- Support the organization of project kickoff meetings with important stakeholders to define the goals, parameters, and schedule for implementation.
- Create project work plans, KPIs, and budgets for implementation.
- Perform the tasks he or she has allocated and make sure the results are delivered on schedule
- Regularly gather and examine project data and offer perceptions for decision-making
- Create appropriate templates and tools for project implementation.
- Maintain consistent monitoring and reporting of project performance in accordance with project goals.
- Create a project report in accordance with client and funder specifications.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Either a master’s degree in public health or a closely related field with at least one year of relevant experience or a bachelor’s degree (first class or second class upper) with at least two years of professional experience in the health and/or development sectors.
- Experience with international development, management consultancy, research, and public health
- Outstanding abilities in problem-solving, statistical analysis and data synthesis, qualitative analysis, and report writing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities; good team working and interpersonal skills
- Mastery of the Microsoft Office suite
- A quick learner who is receptive to input from peers, superiors, and subordinates
- Flexibility with regard to travel, work schedules, and assignments.
- Must be able to perform under pressure in a fast-paced atmosphere.
We provide a full range of advantages, such as health insurance, competitive pay, attractive bonuses, quick career advancement, and the chance to collaborate with a group of seasoned consultants and an ever-growing network of business experts.
How to Apply
Interested Persons should visit the application page here and apply.
If you are interested in the job and wish to relocate, our platform Arounabuja will provide you with all you need to know including the cheapest places to live in Abuja. We also have a long list of side hustles in Abuja you can engage in to complement your income.