Sheikh Ibrahim Saleh Al-Hussaini Biography
Sheikh Ibrahim Saleh, also known as Sheikh Sharif Saleh, a sufi and a scholar of Islam from Nigeria, was born on May 12, 1938. He presently serves as the head of the Supreme Council for Fatwa and Islamic Affairs in Nigeria (NSCIA).
Sheikh (Dr.) Ibrahim Saleh Al-Hussaini is a prominent Muslim worldwide. He is currently the president of Nigeria’s Supreme Council for Fatwas and Islamic Affairs and a representative on the “Muslim Council of Elders.” He finished his education at the Supreme Islamic Institute in Nigeria before studying under eminent scholars in a number of other nations.
Sheikh Sharif gave numerous lectures on the Al-Tafsir Qur’an, the Hadith, Islamic Sciences, Jurisprudence, and ethics. He founded and served as the organization’s mentor before becoming an adviser to the federal government on Islamic affairs in 1992. He has had and currently holds various important posts.
YOU WILL ALSO LIKE: Mike Adenuga Biography (Age, Net Worth, Business)
Positions Held by Sheikh Ibrahim Saleh
He currently holds various important posts, including some of the following:
- Chairman of Nigeria’s Central Bank’s Financial Regulation Advisory Council of Experts (FRACE).
- The Islamic Renaissance Organization’s founder and mentor
- Founding member of the African Association of Muslim Scholars (Morocco).
- Advisor to the Federal Government on Islamic Matters, 1992 African Affairs Assistant Secretary-General in the World Islamic People’s Leadership 1989, among many others.
- Chairman of the Nigerian Muslim Assembly (AMIN)
- The Muslim Council of Elders member.
- The Sheikh Shariff Ibrahim Saleh Islamic Center’s founder (SHISIC) 
Publications Of Sheikh Sharif
All in Arabic, he has authored more than 600 books, pamphlets, and commissioned conference papers, covering topics such as Qur’anic sciences, Prophetic Traditions, History, Philosophy, and Islamic thought.
YOU WILL ALSO LIKE: Five Popular People of Repute in Abuja
Sheikh Ibrahim Saleh Medals and awards
On numerous occasions, Sheikh Ibrahim Saleh earned a number of honors and certificates of appreciation, including the following:
- The President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria presented Commander of the Order of the Niger CON in Abuja in 2008.
- He was awarded a Doctorate of Science (HNORIS COUSA) during the Nigerian Turkish Nile University’s 3rd Convocation Ceremony in Abuja on June 13th, 2015 .
- 1993 Arab Republic of Egypt Order of the Republic in Science and Arts
- Certificate of Merit from the State of Brno’s National Union of Students, 1985.
- Certificate of Merit from the Faculty of Sharia and Law Students Union, 1995.
- Certificate of Appreciation from the students of the Faculty of Law, University of Midogray 1995.
- Certificate of Appreciation from the Ambulance Department of Nasr Al-Islam Group 1996.
For subsequent updates on the biography of people of repute in Abuja. Follow our platform aroundabuja.com.